January 21, 2018

"Peace Out" LO by DT Michelle Henderson

Hey Friends!

Today, Designer Michelle H. shares her lovely layout with us inspired by the
Blend a Sketch Challenge:

"I found this a bit of a challenge to be honest - but then again, they're supposed to be! It'll get easier the more you do, I promise 
From the first sketch I used the idea of a semi circle (the shape of the flower garland) with the title around it, and from the second sketch I used the larger square (photo) and 3 smaller ones (the banner).  I also used flower rhinestones between the banner flags, and in each corner.
I'm really happy with the way it turned out, you can visit my blog www.artscrapz.blogspot.com or follow me on Instagram @chimelle22
Go on - have a go at this!
"



Here's the sketches and information on the challenge:

Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

Try it out!
Make sure to get your layouts uploaded!

1 comment:

  1. I can only aspire to write material like this. I am extremely impressed with your presentation of the sound points in this article. Thank you for writing this engaging content.The first two sentences encouraged me to read more.A slang term telling someone good-bye, used with a hand gesture in which you pound your chest with your fist twice, then give the peace-out.

    ReplyDelete