January 10, 2018

"Snow Princess" Layout by Designer Brenda Ragsdale

Hello
Today I am sharing the layout I created inspired by the
January Golden Globe Stash Challenge
Utilizing the Echo Park " A Perfect Winter" Page Kit, one of (2) kits included in 
I was able to meet the following challenge requirements:
 my layout is winter themed and I have added snowflakes 
(several sticker snowflakes and a large snow flake using a MS punch)
The design of my page was inspired by  

Here is a look at this month's challenge...
Our team would love to see how this challenge inspires you.
Upload your take on this challenge by January 29th for a chance to
win this month's prize.

Thank you for stopping by and return tomorrow to see what 
Designer Asa Johannson has created to share with you.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment