January 4, 2018

"Winter" Layout by Designer Sherri Caramico

Hello and thank you for stopping by to check out
the amazing layout 
Designer Sherri Caramico 
created inspired by the 
Sherri:
"Hi Scrappy friends! Happy New Year!
The NEW SOS Challenge format for January was so much fun - I hope you will play along with us!

I created a Winter Themed Layout, and I used the word Winter in my title, and I added journaling and doodling with a White Ink gel pen for the added challenge too.

I used these frosty winter photos of our oldest son playing with our then 2 yr old Portuguese Water Dog Tino! I think Tino is also a Portuguese "Snow" Dog too - as he loves to play in, eat and snort the white stuff!
Thanks for stopping by SOS - Have Fun!

Here is my Blog Link:
https://shercara.blogspot.com/2017/12/january-scrap-our-stash-new-challenge.html

Inspired by Sherri's beautiful layout?  Here's a look at our challenge that inspired her page...
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Play along and link up your layout by 
January 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
and you will be entered into our monthly prize drawing. 

Enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment:

  1. Love the purple and blue on this layout. Thanks for the challenge which I just linked up!

    ReplyDelete