January 16, 2018

"Train Table Fun" LO by DT Angela Weisbeck

Let's see how our Designers blended the January sketches!

This wonderful layout is from our designer Angela:

"Are you ready for this new challenge? Me too! I love sketches so picking elements to blend together ended up being another fun way to use them. I picked the round design with title and combined it with the 3 photos across and then added some fun decorative elements in place of the square photo spot up front. Don't forget your rhinestones! I almost did, but there's always room for a little sparkle. So I added a few up top on one my hearts and in the light on the little xmas tree in the middle.  I hope you have as much fun with this challenge as I did. "

Here's the sketches and information on the challenge:

Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

See you tomorrow with another layout! :)  

1 comment: