January 3, 2018

"Winter Adventure" Layout by Designer Natsuko Suzuki

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Today we are featuring the wonderful layout
Designer Natsuko Suzuki 
created inspired by the 
Natsuko:
"Happy New Year!! I'm so excited to share my layout for the new challenge! I used the word winter in my title and added white sequins. I also hid a journal between the photo and cardstock. Please visit http://natsukoslittlecraftroom.blogspot.com/ for more details if you're interested.
I wish you all a wonderful, crafty year!!
Thank you♡"
Natsuko xxx

And here is a look at the challenge that inspired Natsuko's layout:
For complete challenge details and rules,
click HERE

Thank you for stopping by and return tomorrow to see what
Designer Sherri Caramico created based on this month's challenge.

Have a beautiful crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment