January 7, 2018

"Winter Is Coming" Layout by Designer Michelle Henderson

Hello and thank you for stopping by to check out today's 
incredible feature
created by
Designer Michelle Henderson
inspired by the 
Michelle:
"I'm really not a winter fan, except it gives me more time to read some of my favorite books!
Winter is Coming is the motto of House Stark, one of the families on which Game of Thrones is centred, so I documented my love of this series on my page 😊
The 7dots paper was perfect for it!
For more, my blog is https://artscrapz.blogspot.com/
and my Instagram is @chimelle22"

Here's a look at the challenge.  For complete details and rules,
click HERE

Enjoy the rest of your day and return tomorrow to check out 
what our next designer created based on this month's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment