April 11, 2010

April Challenge

Harley Davidson by Christine



Posted by Picasa
Biker Babes by Kathy

Reader Christine submitted this layout. She said "I completed this page when my sister was visiting. It took me all day, she had done one like this and since Ryan had a Harley jacket when he was younger, I wanted to do a page like this too. She made me stick with it and although it did take me one full day to do it, I am glad she was here to coach me and keep me motivated. I love that it has both boys in the picture and especially Dan with a smile on his face, he was obviously not yet a teenager ;)

Now it's your turn. Check out the April Challenge below, and see how you could become a Guest Design Team Member.

7 comments:

  1. Very cool cutting for your page! Glad your sister was able to help you. When you look at this page later you'll remember the hard work but also appreciate the time with your sister to make this great page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lift, that title is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I also love the title! Oh how I wished my sis scrapbooked! Great way to spend time with your sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh....love these layouts. That large logo is too cool, dude?...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that looks like it was a time-consuming LO, but boy did it turn out great!!!! Love the harley logo and how it is incorporated with the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used three pictures on this page! great lift!

    ReplyDelete