March 9, 2017

"5 x Love" Layout by Designer Asa Johansson

Hello and welcome to another day of design team inspiration!
Today we are featuring the beautiful layout SOS Designer Asa created 
inspired by the 
Asa:
"I hope I can inspire you to join us for our Tic Tac Toe challenge this month. We have the word GOLD in the middle this time. Love golden details! 

I picked the diagonal row:
Mini alphas - gold - washi tape

I painted my background with some gold mist (you can´t see it that well in my photo though...). I found some perfect golden washi in my stash, yeah! 

The children in the picture are cousins. Three of them are my kids and the other two are my sister´s. 

Hope you like my page and want to join in for this fun challenge!

Can´t wait to see your work!

Hugs Åsa!"

And here is a look at the Tic Tac Toe Board that inspired Asa's beautiful layout:

Inspired by Asa's layout and/or the challenge?   
Why not chose a row from the
board, create a layout adding those items and share it with us!
Our team would love to see your take on this challenge!
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.

Thanks for visiting us today and please return tomorrow to check out what 
our next designer created inspired by the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment