March 16, 2017

"High Flying Adventure" LO by DT Steffanie

Hello! 

Today, Designer Steffanie shares with us her wonderful layout 
inspired by the 
March Sketch Challenge:
Steffanie said:
"Hello there and welcome to the mid-month challenge! The word stash challenges are definitely among my favorites. 
Here is how mine worked out:
C - camera, circle tag, chipboard title
H - hearts, Heidi Swapp mist, hexagon print paper
A - arrow, American Crafts
R - red
M - mini- alpha stickers, machine-stitching (using thread from my stash)

I made just a few changes to the sketch. I flipped it horizontally which was directionally more appealing for my larger photo. I used two additional smaller photos instead of one square photo. I moved the title toward the top and added a journal spot below my large photo. The rest is pretty much the same. I machine-stitched a large circle this time. My go-to move often is to eliminate the circle...but this time I kept it and braved the machine!
Now it's your turn!
"

Here's a look at the challenge:


For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE


Have a great day and return tomorrow for more design team
inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment