March 1, 2017

March Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge ~ Guest Designer Miki Shimada

Hello and welcome to the reveal of our
March Tic Tac Toe Challenge
and the introduction of our 
March Guest Designer!

Here's this month's board...
THE CHALLENGE:
Create a layout and you must use all three items from any horizontal, vertical or diagonal row. 

EXAMPLE:
Middle row down, your layout must include
Striped Paper, Gold, and a Flair
When posting your layout, you must include in your write up, which row you used, 
 to be considered for the random prize drawing.

Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines
Entries are due: March 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)

And...the prize you are playing for this month is:
$20 Cut Shoppe Gift Card:
And now....
Please join us in extending a warm welcome to our creatively talented
March Guest Designer
Miki Shimada
"Hello, Scrap Our Stash challenge friends! My name is Miki Shimada. I live in Osaka Japan, with my husband, two boys(16 and 10 year old) and two cats. Elder son doesn’t want any more photos , so I usually scrap the photos of younger son and furbabies.
I started scrapbooking about 11 years ago, and still love it. It’s a way to refresh and keep the memories for my family.
My style is clean & simple.You can find more of my work on my blog :
 Scrapping Treasures
I am really honored to be a Guest Designer this month. 
Thank you!

Now it's time to check out the amazing layout Miki created inspired by the challenge:

"Adorable"
Miki:

"I used the diagonal CHARM-GOLD-CRATE PAPER. 
Charm is from Heidi Swapp. Gold glitter sticker, clip, sequin, label...etc. Small pieces of paper are from several collections (Craft Market,Wonder, Hello Love, Bloom etc.) of Crate Paper.
I am looking forward to seeing your work!"

Inspired by Miki's amazing layout and/or our challenge? 
 We would love to see what you create based on this challenge!

Thank you for stopping by and return tomorrow to see what SOS Designer Steffanie Seiler created to share with you based on this month's Tic Tac Toe Board,

The February Winners will be announced at 2:00 PM tomorrow!

Happy Creating and enjoy the rest of your day!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Beautiful page, Mika :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being our GDT. What an adorable design page. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachelle! I really enjoyed this challenge:)

      Delete
  3. Apologies, Miki, for misspelling your name! I just noticed that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carrie! I love your work, too. It is totally beautiful! Thank you for joining us :)

      Delete