March 5, 2017

"Together" Layout by Sherri Caramico

Hello!
Today's amazing feature is the creative work of Designer Sherri
inspired by the
March Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge
Sherri:
"I love these challenges - there are so many ways to play along, use your stash, and get creative!! 
I used the 3 boxes down the center of the board -
Striped Paper - for the punched strip on the middle left, the tag, and the banner on the top right
Gold - Nuvo Indian Gold Mousse, gold embellies
Flair - My Mind's Eye "My Story" Collection Flair

I used the beautiful "MY STORY" Collection from My Mind's Eye. Many of the embellishments and even some of the papers already have gold on them. The photo is of my husband and me having dinner at the Blue Bayou Restaurant, in Disneyland. It was so cool inside, with the Pirates of the Caribbean ride all around us, and it was very delicious! 
I hope you will find time for YOU to play along with us this month at the 
SCRAP OUR STASH BLOG! I look forward to seeing what you create!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri"


Here's a look at the board that inspired today's beautiful feature:
For complete details and rules, click HERE
You have until March 29th to upload your entries!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment