October 24, 2017

"A New Look" LO by Designer June Swart

Hello Friends!

Today, Designer June Swart is sharing her wonderful layout
inspired by the
October Sketch + Word Challenge:

June said this about her layout:
"Hello and welcome! June here today.
My son got a new trendy haircut for school this year. (I think it has something to do with a new interest in girls.) These before and after photos worked really well for this month's sketch challenge.
For the word challenge, I used:
L - letter stickers
E - enamel dots
A - arrow
F - flair buttons

If you'd like to see more details, check out my blog at http://superstickchick.blogspot.com/.
Come join in the fun! I can't wait to see your take on this month's sketch.
-June"

Here's a look at the sketch challenge:
For more information on this challenge click HERE! 

Just a few days left! Make sure you get your layout uploaded 
by Oct. 29th.

Have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment