October 21, 2017

"A Rainy Day - Early Autumn" LO by DT Karin Dahllof

WooHoo it's Saturday! :)

Here's a wonderful layout from Designer Karin
inspired by the 
October Sketch + Word Challenge:

Karin said this about her layout:
 "My title is in Swedish but means just the above. I love the colors of Autumn but really miss the Summer... 
For the sketch + word challenge I have used 
Liquid Pearls
Enamel dots
Alphas (stickers and rub-ons)
Fibres
I have mirrored the sketch and used two photos instead of one, but I think you till recognize the lovely sketch. Join us, it's fun to plays with our stash items!!!
Here is my blogg: kada72.wordpress.com"

Here's a look at the sketch challenge:
For more information on this challenge click HERE! 

Have a great scrapping Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment