October 10, 2017

"Celebrate Summer" Layout by Designer June Swart

Hi there!
We are back on the blog today sharing more
inspiration!
Today's incredible feature is the creative work of 
Designer June Swart
June:
"Hello and happy Tuesday to you! 
June here today.

This is a page about my family enjoying s'mores made on our backyard fire pit.

I love this month's Tic-Tac-Toe challenge, it really had me adding a lot of fun items to my page. I went with the first column:
Orange
Doily
Mini Alphas

I really like how the doilies provide a base for my embellishment clusters and journaling.

Hope you are inspired to join in on the fun. If you would like to see more details about this page, you can make my day and check them out on my blog athttp://superstickchick.blogspot.com/.

Can't wait to see what you create!"

Here's a look at this month's board.
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules:

Remember, you have until October 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to upload your 
entries for a chance at winning the following prize:




No comments:

Post a Comment