October 25, 2017

"Unique" LO by Designer Alicia Redshaw

It's Humpday!

Lets get over the hump with this fabulous layout
layout from Designer Alicia Redshaw
inspired by the 
October Sketch + Word Challenge:

Alicia said this about her layout:
"Hi Scrap Our Stash Fans, and welcome to my take on this months Sketch & Word Challenge - which is super awesome.....
I enjoyed creating with this beautifully layered sketch with loads of room for creative touches, and the Stash Word - LEAF.
I have used:
L – Leaves, Liquid Pearls
E – Epoxy Dots, Enamel Accents
A – Arrow
F – Feather, Flowers
Well that is my take on the Sketch & Word Challenge for October, and I can't see what you create with it too.
Alicia"

Here's a look at the sketch challenge:
For more information on this challenge click HERE! 

Can't wait to see what you create with this sketch! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment