February 18, 2018

"Follow Your Heart" LO by DT Sherri Caramico

Hello!

For today's inspiration, Designer Sherri shares her lovely layout
inpsired by the
February Blend A Sketch Challenge:

Sherri said this about her layout:
"I decided to flip the sketch on the right on it's side, and I used hearts behind the photo (instead of a single star) as inspiration from the photo on the left. I added some tags, as shown on both layouts, and used many heart embellishments!
I love this photo of my youngest son Jake and I. It was a selfie we took at my niece's wedding and is one of my favorites of us!
I think the colors in this "Hello Lovely" collection from Simple Stories are awesome, and I love how everything coordinates with the color of Jake's shirt.
Thanks for stopping by - I hope you find some time to play along with us this month!
Blog Link:
https://shercara.blogspot.com/2018/02/sos-february-blend-sketch-with-hearts.html"

Here's the sketches and information on the challenge:

Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

Have you tried the sketches yet?
Make sure you uploaded your layout to the sidebar! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment