February 27, 2018

"This is Happening" LO by Rochelle Spears

Good Morning!

For today's inspiration, Rochelle created this layout
inspired by the
February Blend A Sketch Challenge:

Rochelle shares this about her layout:
"I'm really enjoying this challenge!  Let's face it!  After years doing sketches, they all seem to make thier way back around, right?  So why not take two sketches and blend them up to create a whole different experience! How cool is that!  So, I took the layering from the left sketch and also instead of the star, I used a circle.  I took the vertical papers and title placement from the sketch on the right.  I also used the ScrapRoom's Crate Paper Page kit from the February Flavors of the Month kit, which made this layout  come togehter that much more quicker!"


Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

It's a short month, so much sure you get your layouts
uploaded to the sidebay by midnight tomorrow the 28th!!!

1 comment: