February 20, 2018

"So Pretty" LO by DT Rachelle Olaridge

Happy Tuesday!😁

Take a look at how Designer Rachelle created her beautiful layout
inpsired by the
February Blend A Sketch Challenge:

Rachelle said this about her layout:
"Hello SOS Scrap Friends. Rachelle back here with a layout to inspire you for this awesome challenge. I created a soft and feminine mixed media background. I loved working with the pink and grey color combo. Next I applied layers after layers behind the cute photo. I placed both heart patterned paper and heart embellishments. It was fun blending both sketches.Finally, along with the texture, I added lace and plenty of chipboard. If you want to see layout close ups stop by my blog..http://scrapping247365.blogspot.com/.Well I hope you have been inspired to enter this fantastic challenge. Thank you for stopping by the SOS blog and viewing. Happy Scrapping!"

Here's the sketches and information on the challenge:

Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

Can't wait to see what you create! 

No comments:

Post a Comment