February 16, 2018

"PS. I Love You" LO by DT Angela Weibeck

Happy Friday!

Let's take a look at how Designer Angela blended the sketches from the
February Blend A Sketch Challenge 
to create a layout:

Angela shares this about her layout:
"Hey there SOS fans! I'm super excited to share my layout with you today. I used the base from the sketch on the right and the photo/elements from the sketch on the left. They worked really well together for this fun layout of my son posing with his Vday goodies. Instead of the star, I used a big heart embellishment to meet the other requirement for the challenge. Can't wait to see what you create!"

Here's the sketches and information on the challenge:

Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

See you tomorrow with another layout! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment