February 24, 2017

"Boys & Their Toys" LO by DT June Swart

T.G.I.F!!!
Happy Friday! 

Designer June is sharing her wonderful layout to kick off the weekend!
Here's what June said about her layout:

"Hello and Welcome, SOS fans! 
Multi-photo sketches are my favorite - don’t you just love this month’s sketch by Brenda? I stayed pretty close to the sketch in my layout, although I did change it up a little by using large handmade gears instead of triangles to fit my theme.  

For this month’s Word Challenge – CUPID - I did:
C - Creative Embellishment's chipboard
U - Uniball silver pen
P - pattern paper
I - ink
D - diecut

For closeups and details, check out my blog Super Stick Chick.

Have a great weekend!
June"

Here's the Challenge:
Make sure you click HERE for more information on this challenge
 and click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment