February 4, 2017

"Head Over Heels" Layout by Designer Cassie Wiscarson

Good morning!
Today we are showcasing the lovely layout SOS Designer Cassie created
inspired by the 
"Welcome to the time of year where love is in the air everywhere you look. This month there is quite the love feel to the tic-tac-toe challenge. I decided to skip over the love of my family and go right to my love of scrapbooking. I dug through my old Echo Park papers to create this page. 
For the tic-tac-toe part I did a double one…
I used the first column down: The Color Red, Echo Park Paper and Doily. Then for the second one I used the middle row of: Echo Park Paper, Hearts and Enamel Shapes/Dots. 
This was such an easy board to play with, I found myself wanting to include everything! Now it is your turn to play!"

Here's a look at the 
February Tic Tac Toe Board
Want to play along?
Click HERE for challenge details and rules.
Our team would love to visit your blog or gallery to see what you create inspired by
this month's board.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment:

  1. Really nice layout. I love the two cards with the bold sayings. They work perfectly for the theme of your page. Beautiful handwriting. TFS.

    ReplyDelete