February 2, 2017

"#DLH" Layout by Designer Steffanie Seiler

Good morning!
Today's featured layout is the incredible creative work of  SOS Designer Steffanie
inspired by the
February Tic Tac Toe Challenge
Steffanie:
"I think I can take just about any challenge and make it work for a Disney page...I have certainly had lots of practice! For this challenge, I went with the top row - the color red, polka dot paper and a tag. The vellum tag in the lower right corner has been in my stash literally for-EVER! It was fun to discover it and put it to good use. Now that's digging into your stash!"

And here is a look at the challenge that inspired Steffanie's incredible layout:
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

We appreciate you visiting us today.
Return tomorrow to see what SOS Designer Natsuko has created to share with you inspired by this month's Tic Tac Toe Board.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment