February 17, 2017

"Love This" Layout by DT Natsuko Suzuki

Happy Friday! :) 

Today's Designer Natsuko is sharing her fun layout with us:
Natsuko said this about her layout:
"I chose C-Clip, U-Ultramarine, P-PolcaDots, I-Ink, D-Diecut
This is such a fun sketch! I especially love the triangles, so I cut them out and placed them like the sketch. I layered paper, diecuts and chipboard frames and popped up one of the pictures to add dimention. For the circle, I used twine. Ultra Marine color was used in the diecut words, and I used the same ink to write the journal. You can see more at http://natsukoslittlecraftroom.blogspot.com/
Thank you ♡
Natsuko xxx"


Here's the Challenge:

Make sure you click HERE for more information on this challenge
 and click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.


See you back tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment