February 19, 2017

"Boys Will be Boys" LO by DT Sherri Caramico

Good Morning! 

For today's inspiration, Designer Sherri is sharing this lovely layout:
Sherri said this about her layout:
"This layout captures memories of an awesome day spent with family and weekend filled with lots of adult laughs. I am so thankful that my husband and his 2 brothers are so close - and that I love my sisters-in-laws as my sisters that I never had. We always have a great time whenever we are together -even though the "boys" sometimes act like little "boys!" Love them all with all my heart! 
I did find the triangles a bit of a challenge, and ended up using a triangle template that I cut out of scrap paper, and used it as a guide to make the triangles out of some thin washi tape - I am very happy with how they came out - and I can't wait to see what you will come up with!

I selected the following items from my stash for the word challenge:
C - Cardstock, Corrugated Cardboard, Circle, Camera, Chevron, Chipboard
U - Urban Traveler Paper - from Simple Stories "You are Here" Collection
P - Paper Clip, Puffy Sticker, Paper House 3D Stickers
I - Ink, Queen and Co. Rox "ICE" Nightfall Self Adhesive Stones
D - Diamond (Red Brads,) Die Cut, Enamel Dots

I hope you can find the time to play along with this fun sketch this month!

Blog Link: http://shercara.blogspot.com/2017/02/boys-will-be-boys-sos-february-sketch.html"

Here's the Challenge:

Make sure you click HERE for more information on this challenge
 and click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

See you back tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment