September 26, 2017

"Aye Aye Captain" LO by DT Michelle Mattie

Happy Tuesday!

For today's inspiration, Designer Michelle Mattie is sharing
 her awesome layout inspired by the
September Sketch + Word Challenge:
Michelle said this about her layout:
"Hey everyone. Michelle here with this month's sketch/word challenge. The layout is of my nephew, out on his grandfather's boat. I received this Bella Blvd collection from a kit club and wondered how I would use it. It was perfect for this layout!!! For the word challenge I used the following:
L : Lawn Fawn twine
E : ephemera
A : alphas
R : Ranger distress ink
N : navy blue
Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you create!!!"


Here's a look at the sketch challenge:
For more information on this challenge click HERE! 

You have just a few days left to upload your layout!!
Can't wait to see it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment