September 14, 2017

"Camp" Layout by Designer Angela Weisbeck

Happy Thursday!
Today we are featuring the amazing layout
Designer Angela Weisbeck
created inspired by the
September Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge
Angela:
"Hello! Today I'm sharing a fun camping layout with you. 
I love going camping and the only thing that makes that more fun is taking my awesome family along.
For this month's Tic Tac Toe challenge I just started my layout and looked for items to add along the way. I started on a kraft background, then used 
woodgrain Fancy Pants paper, cork embellies, circles and arrows. 
So I've used the left hand side and the bottom row. 
Can't wait to see what you make. "

Here's this month's board, for complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

You have until September 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to play along.
Our team is looking forward to seeing how this month's board inspires you!

Thank you for stopping by and return tomorrow for the reveal of our
September Sketch Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment