September 3, 2017

"First Day" Layout by Designer Maria Rose

Hi there everyone!
Today we are featuring an amazing layout created by 
Designer Maria Rose
inspired by the 
September Tic Tac Toe Challenge
Maria:
"Have you ever been inspired by something and it immediately makes you think of a certain photo and paper collection? That is exactly what happened this month with the Tic Tac Toe board! This was a fun one!. I couldn't decide on which combination I wanted to use, there are so many good ones! But I ended up choosing the bottom room >Arrow, Woodgrain paper, circle< ... For the sketch, close-ups and info about the products used please visit my blog http://StudioMRose.com/"

And here is a look at this month's board:
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Enjoy the rest of your day and because I forgot to post inspiration yesterday
we will be revealing more designer inspiration at 12:00 noon today.
I hope that you will take time to return, and to check out the incredible 
layout, Designer Natusko created inspired by this month's board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment