September 19, 2017

"Churros" LO by DT Sherri Caramico

Hi Friends! 

For today's inspiration, Designer Sherri is sharing this fantastic fun layout
she created using the 
September Sketch + Word Challenge:
Sherri said this about her layout:
"Loving this Sketch plus Word Challenge for September!
I selected a couple of photos of my hubby and me enjoying Churro's at Disneyland in 
May of 2016. I had the Salted Caramel of course - Hubby has the Cinnamon and Sugar.

For the "LEARN" part of the challenge I used:
L - Letters
E - Enamel Dots
A - Arrow
R - Ranger Distress Stains
N - Nuvo Crystal Drops

This was a FUN one - and I hope you will find time to play along with us!

My Blog Link -
https://shercara.blogspot.com/2017/09/september-sos-sketch-plus-learn.html
"

Here's a look at the sketch challenge:
For more information on this challenge click HERE! 

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment