September 9, 2017

"Evening Walk" Layout by Designer Asa Johansson


Hello
Today we are featuring the wonderful layout 
Designer Asa Johansson
created inspired by the 
September Tic Tac Toe Challenge
Asa:
Hi scrappy friends!

Åsa here today to inspire you for our Tic Tac Toe challenge. I hope I can get your mojo going. 

I´ve used the row:
arrow
wood grain paper
circle

I kept my page very CAS, cause I like it that way. I love this photo and wanted it to be in focus. 
I hope you want to join us for this challenge. I can´t wait to see your work!

Hugs Åsa!

Here's the board for this month...

Want to play along with us this month, click HERE for complete challenge
details and rules.  

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope you get a chance 
to get your scrap on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment