October 8, 2014

"Discover" LO by DT Nicole

Happy Hump Day! :) 

Today we are inspiring you with this awesome layout by DT Nicole:
This is what Nicole said about her layout:
"I digged deep into my stash to create this layout and had tremendous fun playing a great game of scrap bingo! I decided upon the B line and added 2 stick pins from My Mind's Eye, rhinestone flourish from Zva Creative, a couple enamel arrows from Heidi Swapp, polka dot paper and a journal card, both from It's the Little Things collection by Fancy Pants Design. So, all in all, a very fun layout of 3 little girls having a grand ol' time at Canada's Wonderland in Toronto. I can't wait to see which Bingo line you will pick!"

Here's the Bingo Card:

For more information, please click HERE.

Happy Scrappin'! 


No comments:

Post a Comment