October 17, 2014

"You, The Sweetest" Layout by DT Dulcinea

Good morning paper crafting friends, thank you for stopping by!
Today's Sketch/Color Palette inspiration is being shared by DT Dulcinea:
Dulcinea:
"Do you find color challenge scary? I do, sometimes. 
But I love how I can put different colors together and make some unusual – for me - mixing of colors. For this one, I grabbed some material from my stash with mauve mist, misted yellow, royal blue and aluminum (I pulled out some aurora red, but I didn't use it) for this layout about my niece. 
Now, it’s your turn try this color and sketch challenge!"

Have a great weekend and if you have some time to play in your scrap room, why not create a layout inspired by our sketch and color palette! We would love to see how this challenge inspires you!
Click HERE for details.

Visit us tomorrow for more Design Team inspiration!

Enjoy your Friday and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment