October 2, 2014

"POP! goes my Andrew" LO by DT Steffanie

Hi All!!!

Who doesn't like to play BINGO!!  :) What a fun challenge we have this month.  Here's Steffanie's awesome layout to inspire us today:
This is what Steffanie said about her layout:
"Bingo challenges are always fun. I love being able to choose the row which suits my layout best. I used the second horizontal row from the bottom---polka dot paper, polaroid, wood veneers, sequins and stickers. I love the bright colors of this older collection from Echo Park. Adding some mist and sequins really added to the playfulness of this page. I love how it looks like the whole page is popping with color!"

For more information on this BINGO challenge, click HERE

Happy Scrapping! 

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun layout! Every single colour, embellishment and that fabulous smile POP right off the page!

    ReplyDelete