October 1, 2014

October Stash Challenge #19 ~ BINGO!

Hey Crafters!!!
It’s October and time for a new stash challenge! Woohoo! 
Here's our  
October Stash Challenge:
For this challenge, you are to create a new layout  and choose any row (vertical, horizontal, or diagonal) from the bingo card provided and add those items to your layout.  
Please note in your blog write up, which row you used to complete your layout.
You can use additional items as well.

One more important thing...click HERE for the SOS Challenge Guidelines!!! 
Make sure to link your layout to Mr. Linky on our side bar by Oct 29th.

And this month you are playing for this prize:

Now it's time to introduce our 
October Guest Designer
Melinda Felicilda
Hi! My name is Melinda Felicilda , I originally came from Philippines but live in Las Vegas now with my supported husband for 10 years and two kids . I started scrapbooking between 2008-2009. Since then I have been hooked with this hobby and started collecting embellishment. I like to used my children's photo's all the time in my layouts.... You can find me here:http://scrapmhel.blogspot.com/

And here is Melinda's fabulous take on our Bingo Challenge:
Here's what Melinda shares about her layout:
"I used American Craft paper for my background to start my layout.  For Bingo Challenge I choose the first row down.  Here is my item from my stash: Stick Pin, Rhinestones, Arrow, Polka Dot Paper, Journal Card."

Thank you Melinda for agreeing to design with our team this month and
share your fabulous work with us!   


Crafters. Thank you for stopping by today. 
We would love to see all of your creations and how you interpret this challenge!

Enjoy your day and return tomorrow for more Design Team inspiration!

6 comments:

  1. Great challenge! Very inspiring, Melinda! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layout and such a fun challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout Melinda! So wonderful having you join the team this month! This is a fabulous challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge....love all the items in your Bingo Card!

    ReplyDelete