October 26, 2014

"Silly Little Pilot" Layout by DT Tanti

We are continuing this week with more fabulous Design Team
inspiration.  
Today DT Tanti is sharing her wonderful interpretation of the sketch using a great combination of colors from the fall color palette that was provided as part of the challenge:
Tanti shared this with us about the challenge and her layout:
"Colour challenge was always challenging for me. Especially this one. I had to go through all my paper stash. Turned over every single sheet to find the right colours. And I was so happy as I finally found them. From the colour palette I used: The Bright Cobalt, Sangria, Misted Yellow, Cognac and the Mauved Mist. The next problem for me was finding the embellishments in that colour combo. Cause I didn't have much. But after I took a look again to my papers, I thought they were busy enough so that I didn't have to add much embellishments on it."

Inspired by the Tanti's awesome layout?  
Here is a look at the sketch and the colors!
Click HERE for the challenge and details!

Enjoy the rest of your day and make sure you return tomorrow for more 
Design Team inspiration!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment