October 10, 2014

"Little Hula Flirt" LO by DT Claire

Yay! It's Friday! :) 

Claire is inspiring us today with her lovely layout:
This is what Claire said about her layout:
"Aloha! This was my first bingo challenge, woohoo, it was fun! I used the second horizontal row from the bottom: Polka Dot Paper, Polaroid, Wood Veneers, Sequin, and Stickers. I tucked a Polaroid frame behind the leaves and flowers, and used Thickers for the stickers.   In these photos, I am dancing the Hawaiian Hula, Aloha Week Hula, in which the first line of the song is "little hula flirt."  Hence the title of the layout and why I'm being a little sassy and a little flirty. 

I hope you have fun with this challenge, I know I did. I can't wait to see your layouts next."


For more information on this Bingo challenge, click HERE.

Have a great weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment