October 24, 2014

"Koreatown" Layout by DT Claire

We made it...it's Friday!
And we have some awesome inspiration to end your week with and to help get your scrapping mojo in tact for the weekend!
Today's inspiration is being shared by DT Claire, inspired by our
Claire: 
"I pretty much stayed true to the sketch with my layout. I love the fall colors that we were given to play with, they are beautiful. I was inspired by the blues, green, red, yellow, and aluminium. 
The collection I used, Simple Stories Urban Traveler, came closest to these colors and fit the story I was documenting. 
I look forward to seeing your layouts inspired by this year's fall colors."
Your turn to get out your supplies and create a page to share with us!

Here is a quick preview of the Octboer sketch and color palette:
For details and rules on the challenge, click HERE

Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment