October 20, 2014

"Hello, Lil Darling" Layout by DT Joefil

Happy Monday!!!
Today we have some adorable 
inspiration to share with you!
Today's featured layout is the creative work of DT Joefil:
Joefil:
"This is fun and challenging challenge for me this time, I hope I got the color right. I used more than four color in the color palette, I used American crafts and recollections papers as well as the other embellishments."

It's your turn to dig into your stash and match up products inspired by our Fall color palette and create a layout inspired further by our October Sketch.
Click HERE for the sketch, color palette and details of the challenge!

Have a great week and we are looking forward to seeing how our followers interpret this month's sketch challenge!

More Design Team inspiration on the blog tomorrow, so make sure you stop by!

1 comment: