October 21, 2014

"Hello Summer" Layout by DT Leila

Hello and thank you for stopping by!
 Today's stunning inspiration is the beautiful creation of DT Leila, inspired by our
Leila:
When I am sad or tired, I need the sea to calm down, to restore the energy. Whenever I'm so or whenever I get the chance, run to him, love to feel the sand feet or even just stay seated listening to the sound that the sea does, it calms me, it makes me happy. 

This is my interpretation of the sketch + some of the colors in the palette proposals.
 I hope you enjoy and are inspired to play with us.

Here is a look at this month's sketch and color pallet:
For details and challenge rules, click HERE

You have until November 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to link up your entries for November Challenges!

Have a terrific Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment