December 9, 2012

Circle Around by Brenda

Brenda is here today showing her Circle Around layout which I know you will love! Look how handsome her little Santa is :)
Deb♥


Hello and Welcome to SOS!!! Today I am sharing my take on the SOS Circle Challenge. I had so many ideas for this challenge but was inspired by a sketch from Sketch Savvy! The photo is of my youngest grandson and his first Christmas. I have been trying to use up all of my old Christmas collections before purchasing any new ones and this collection by WRMK worked out perfect for this photo. So glad to get one more old Christmas photo completed. We would love to see how you use circles on a layout! Make sure you check back daily for more DT and member inspiration! Happy Holidays!!!

SOS My First Christmas

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! I love how you used the circles! I also love the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! love this layout! all the embellies are placed just right!!! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Brenda, this is so awesome! What a little cutie! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your circles and the layering of papers, great LO (and adorable picture!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the layout of this page and the swirly twine is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout, Brenda. Your grandson makes an adorable Santa and I just love the papers and embellishments too. Oh, and the circles are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete