December 5, 2012

Meet our Guest Designer, Donna Woods!

I have known Donna for several years through various places/projects and I have come to appreciate her layouts for the love she puts into them. I am  glad to have a spot here on SOS for her and look forward to us working together :)

Here is a little about her and her smiling face :)
My name is Donna Woods and I am Fiskateer #6036.  I have been scrapbooking for about 11 years. I also enjoy mixed media projects and painting, but scrapping is my real passion. I am married to the love of my life.  My 3 children are grown and I have 4 lovely Grandbabies, 3 dogs, 2 rabbits, 2 Prairie Dogs, and a Tonkinese kitty.
























Here is her Circle Around Layout and what she wants us to know about it...

The flowers are circular and made with 4 punched circles folded into quarters for each petal. They are topped with round buttons and little circular Enamel Dots are also added. The paper and embellishments are from My Mind's Eye "The Sweetest Thing" line. 
 Circle Layout

5 comments:

  1. Welcome Donna! I love your circle layout! So cute and full of personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Donna. Love the layout and how you used the circle punches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Donna! I love your layout! I have loved that MME patterned paper and I love what you did with it! Fabulous job! I love your flowers and your photo is adorable! Can't wait to see what else you create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Donna! Super cute layout and great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're here, Donna! Your layout is so trendy with its hexagons and bees. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete