December 14, 2012

DT of the Month, Ange

This month Ange is our DT member of the month! I look forward to showing off more of  her work that I know you will love as much as I do :)
Deb♥



It's getting to be that time of year and if you haven't already gotten your family photos done, you're probably looking into scheduling one. Every time we do a family shoot we end up with many "out-takes" before we get the "good" photo. But often I love the out-takes almost as much as the photo I'm after. It's all about the little moments, isn't it? So this layout has the "good" family photo that I used for Christmas cards last year, along with some of the funny photos that preceded it.
 This time of year can be fairly hectic and busy. I used a sketch for this layout from http://www.nutsaboutsketches.blogspot.com/ it really helps the process along. If you've never tried a sketch, you should and if you have, now you have another fun site to get free sketches from. More details and pictures on my blog: http://scrappingcompulsion.blogspot.com/
 :)Ange

Family

4 comments:

  1. Heading over to your blog right now! I love this layout Ange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific layout, Ange. The photos look great against the kraft base. thanks for the links too - will be checking both out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great LO, and I have to agree, outtakes are great! I love the stockings at the top, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree complete on the "outtake" photos. I love the tilted journaling box on your layout!

    ReplyDelete