December 16, 2012

Circle Around by Elizabeth

Way to dig into your stash Elizabeth and find something beautiful crying out to be used!
Deb♥

 Hi Everyone, I was sorting through and reorganizing my paper stash recently, and all the while thinking about this month's challenge to use circles in a layout, when I rediscovered this sheet of beautiful patterned paper from The ScrapCake, My Private Happiness - Happiness In The Air. The floral circles in the design were perfect and this photo, of a much younger me taken some twenty-two years ago, was just right too. I used a saucer, it was just the right size, as a template to cut round the photograph. All the materials for the clusters came from my stash, only the title letters are new - I never seem to have suitable letters when I want them. This page will probably end up in the Family History album to be seen by my great-grandchildren one day ... wonder what they will think of those padded shoulders! Elizabeth http://silverscrappers.blogspot.com


 Peaches & Cream

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page! I love the beautiful, soft colors! So feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely page Elizabeth! The photo is lovely and your product choices and colors are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant, Elizabeth! Beautiful florals and circles (and shoulder pads)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This LO is absolutely beautiful, I love the flowers and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Love the colors and addition of the butterfly punches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous layout! The flowers and butterflies really add to the elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO but very beautiful picture! It reminds me of Lady Di...
    May she rest in peace; she was also very beautiful!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete