December 1, 2012

Circle Around by Tammy

Ohhhhh I am glad that my challenge this month caused Tammy to dig into her cutting stash! She created a beauty!
Deb♥

I love layouts with circles, I even bought a large circle cutter (and paid a lot for it!)  Problem is I always forget about it, so I was very excited about this month's challenge.  These are pictures of my daughter when she was a couple years old.  She found a roll of Christmas wrapping paper and decided to have some fun!  I used all kinds of circles in the layout, from the circle papers to the bottle caps and buttons! 


Blogging Dec 2

5 comments:

  1. So great how you incorporated so many circle elements into your layout! They just add to the fun of your photos and the bright, cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and lovely layout! She is a cutie pie! Excellent job incorporating so many circle in your layout! Circles are pretty awesome! Thanks for the inspiration Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling layout. I love the title! The bottle caps are cool, great use of your circles. (I need to use mine more too. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout, I love the big, bold circle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy this is adorable and such a "girly" page! Nice take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete