December 6, 2012

Circle Around by Haley

What I have learned to really enjoy about Haley's layouts is that she is not afraid to put together a 2pager which is rare these days, I think. She has yet another of her pieces here today with lots of fun circles :) Deb♥ Haley told us: In some ways it feels like we've come full circle from playing dress up to getting dressed up! Our older daughter is a freshman in high school, so we are experiencing many "firsts" this year. Here she is at her first high school dance, Fall Ball. The pink and gray combo fit her dress and photos perfectly, and I was able to use up lots of my retired stash (mainly from Close To My Heart). I used a large Marvy scalloped circle punch to create my large circles and then nested smaller circles inside for journaling. If you'd like to see more, stop by my blog at http://inkyscrapper.blogspot.com. FallBall.HDyer.01

4 comments:

  1. I like the scalloped circles and how you used them for both photos and journaling. Very nice layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your circles! Awesome idea! What gorgeous photos! Love her dress and pretty hair! Thanks for sharing! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice double pager and beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely double pager and the use of circles is just so perfect for these feminine pages!

    ReplyDelete