March 16, 2016

"Travel Notes" LO by DT Steffanie

Happy Hump Day!

Today, we have DT Steffanie's fabulous layout to inspire you! 
Here's what Steffanie said about her layout:
"First off let me just say this---I happen to LOVE this sketch!
Changes I made to the sketch:  Not many. I misted and splattered the background with Dylusions and Heidi Swapp mists. I used two 4x6 photos instead of one 4x6 and two 3x4's. I eliminated the doily and the tag. A sticker became my title and in a slightly different place on my page. I added a small journal spot and some washi tape and an extra horizontal banner strip peeking out from behind my photo block. Simple changes that make me happy and still allow the sketch design to shine through!

For the stash part of the challenge, I used these items from the lists above:
graph paper (on the journaling card) hearts, hot pink
ink (multiple colors for inking the edges of my papers)
Now get busy...create your sketch + stash layout!"

And here's the challenge:
For more information, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment