March 5, 2016

"You + Me" Layout by Designer Sherri

Happy Saturday!
I hope you are having a great weekend!
Today we are sharing this awesome layout created by talented SOS Designer Sherri
inspired by our 
Sherri:
"Looking at the inspiration page, I was drawn to the banners, hearts, and the words "Dream Room." When thinking about where my "Dream Room" would be - I immediately thought of a room in Cinderella's Castle! I thought the Simple Stories "Enchanted" line would be a perfect collection to use! This was a fun challenge! I hope you play along with us!"

And the challenge that inspired this awesome page:
For complete details and rules on the challenge. click HERE
Our team is looking forward to seeing all of your creative takes on this month's challenge!

Have a Scraptabulous day!

1 comment: