March 12, 2016

"Room For Improvement" Layout by Designer Zsoka

Good morning!
Our featured layout today is the wonderful creative work of talented 
SOS Designer, Zsoka
inspired by the
Zsoka:
"Zsoka here today, sharing my layout for this month's book cover inspired challenge. I loved this color palette! These are some of my favourite colors, so it was a no brainer to go with these. Then the title reminded me I have no craft room; I use a part of our kitchen where I can scrap standing. I find it very hard to keep this space tidy and organized, hence the title Room for improvement! I do dream of having a big room just for myself, but I have been dreaming of it for like 20 years now, so...I'll make do with what I have! For the second part of the challenge, I used two different gold alphas, gold thread and there are gold accents on the vellum under the photo and the kraft paper tag on the left! I hope you will play along with us this month too!"

...And here is a look at the challenge that inspired Zsoka's incredible layout:
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.
You have unitl May 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to link
up entries to be entered into our monthly prize drawing.

I hope you are inspired to play along with us, the team would love to
see what you create based on this challenge.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and return tomorrow for more
March Book Inspired Stash Challenge inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment