March 2, 2016

"Say Cheese" Layout by Designer Steffanie

Good morning!
Today we are sharing an incredible layout created by SOS Designer Steffani,
inspired by our 
Steffanie:
"What inspired me immediately from the book cover was the banner. I still have a small love affair with banners...and, let's face it...the colors on the book cover scream "girl" to me and I just don't have photos like that, much less supplies! Even this photo with just ME in it would not go with the colors on this cover. Yes, I could have looked harder and found something else to inspire me, but, I like banners. So that's what I went with.
In looking through my supplies, I came across this Sn@p! Card from the Simple Stories Say Cheese II collection which provided the perfect space for my banner. I used a couple of small gold brads to anchor the banner at each end and also used some gold sequins scattered across my page. To further extend the gold requirement of the challenge, I used my Silhouette to cut the Mickey outline and my title from some scraps of gold paper. This made me realize something---I NEED MORE GOLD PAPER!! I wish I had cut my title a little larger but, as I said, it was a scrap. No chance for a do-over. That's okay...I still like it.
Now it's your turn!"

Inspired and ready to get your scrap on? 
Here's the challenge:
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

The team is looking forward to seeing all of the creative ideas our followers will be 
linking up to share with us.   
Make sure you stop back by tomorrow for another day of 
March Book Inspired Stash Challenge
inspiration from one of our team members!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment