March 8, 2016

"Determined 2 Succeed" Layout by Designer Cassie

Welcome to another day of Design Team inspiration based on our
March Book Inspired Stash Challenge
Today Designer Cassie is sharing the fabulous layout she created
inspired by the challenge:
Cassie:
"I was really inspired by the colors in the book cover, they really are some of my favorite colors! The book also reminded me of a desk, and I remembered this photo I had taken of my daughter working hard on school work. I had no problem adding gold letters and embellishments to my layout, I seriously have a ton of gold stuff in my stash. The book has lots of layers between everything on the desk, so that inspired me to add lots of layers on my page, which really works."

Your turn to create a layout based on our challenge:

You have until March 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to link up your entries
Details and rules for this challenge can be found HERE

We appreciate you stopping by today and feel free to leave comments
and let us know what you love about Cassie's page and/or our challenge.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing layout! I love it! What a great way to add the journaling! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete