March 21, 2013

"Basketball" LO by DT Lindsey K.

Take a look at DT Lindsey's wonderful layout.  Even though this sketch challenged her, she did a fantastic job!  I love how she mixed the alphas in her title but keep them the same color.  Great job Lindsey! 
This is what Lindsey said about her layout:
"McKenna's CYO basketball -- I just love sketches, but sketches with un-uniform lines challenge me! Rochelle's sketch actually worked perfectly with some action shots I got at McKenna's basketball. I also started another page exactly opposite this page with the leftovers for the pictures we'll take on Wednesday of her last game and trophy ceremony (you can see that on my blog -http://lindseysscraps.blogspot.com/2013/03/creative-thursday-basketball.html). There's a bunch of stash on this layout - various rub-ons, some Fancy Pants felt pieces, and some old WUBE. The flower embellishment was made from tear-drops of the WUBE as well. As for the mixed alphas, I used stickers and chipboard, but I also hid some leftover "v's" in the chevron shape in the lower right."

Great job using your stash Lindsey!! 

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic sports page Lindsey and great job with the sketch and mixed alphas! I really like how you made the flower wok on a sports page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked a flower on a sport page! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the different size fonts you used for the title!

    ReplyDelete